As a prior Senior Grants Officer, I have over 5 years of experience writing grants, managing development calendars, reviewing proposals, and creating comprehensive program reports. In addition, I have extensive technology experience with prior roles at Google and a background in Information Systems. I have found that this technology background greatly assists in the organization and management aspects that grants management entails.
My style is thorough, detail oriented, and efficient. Also: I’m a firm believer in the Oxford comma.
I’m available to help:
- Write corporate, foundation, and government grant proposals ($75/hour)
- Help nonprofits create efficient, organized systems to scale proposal writing and reporting capabilities with the creation of a bank of necessary narratives and attachments ($2500 flat rate)
- Review, copyedit, and provide feedback for existing proposals ($50/hour)
In addition to editing grant related documents, I’m available to help edit most anything you can come up with such as:
- Resumes and cover letters
- Website copy
- Training documentation
- Video captions (especially English captions for foreign language videos)